Self Drive Safaris in Southern Africa
Southern Africa is perfect for self-drive travellers – especially those who prefer more independence and flexibility, or those on a budget.
Some of the highlights of a self drive include:
- Track and photograph wildlife in 7 of the most unbelievable game parks in East and Southern Africa
- Traverse the contrasting landscapes of Africa from tropical coasts to mountain ranges to deserts
- Soak up the warm sun, swim in the transparent waters and submerge yourself in Zanzibar’s unique history
- Drive a 4×4 safari vehicle to places most tourists never experience, like Livingstonia in Malawi, wine regions of Tanzania and world’s largest meteorite in Namibia
- Enjoy the refreshing spray as you are awe-struck by the beauty of Victoria Falls
- Explore ancient rock paintings and Petrified Forest in the desert of Namibia
- Revel in the variety of wine and artesian beers on a wine tour in South Africa
AVAHS 4×4 CAR RENTALS NAMIBIA has the car for you to go on your safari. This can be with camping equipment or without, the choice is yours.
Contact us for more details.